Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I start?
First off we offer an obligation free half hour meeting to discuss your next project. With all the different Building Regulations, Codes & Standards and Council requirements the process can seem daunting but with over 25 years in the building industry we can guide you through the red tape.
After the first meeting we can provide you with concept floor plans, Elevations and 3D concept sketches and renderings to better assist in visualising the finished project.
What services do you offer?
In a nut shell;
- Passive Solar design for new dwellings.
- Design of Alterations and Additions to existing dwellings & structures.
- Drafting of anything that needs to be drawn. 2D or 3D designs.
The extended list;
- Drafting of existing dwellings and structures.
- Site feature surveys of new building sites.
- Survey mapping of new underground services.
- Survey peg out of new building work.
- Project management.
- BASIX Assessments.
- Preparation of documents for Pre-DA advice submissions.
- Submission of Development & Building applications.
- Mechanical design and drafting.
- CNC & Manual machining work.
- Delivery of Computer Aided Drafting lessons.
What costs are involved?
As each project is unique and each client has individual needs, the design costs vary accordingly. We offer an obligation free meeting to discuss your design ideas, budget, time schedule etc.